Keep the Moment photo club
Keep the Moment has a photography club with meetings, lectures, exhibitions and outings. There is a monthly meet-up.
Urban Street Diving, in Co-operation with RAW Street Photo Gallery Rotterdam, are hosting a free photography contest focused on Street Photography series. To enter the competition, your photo series has to be captured in 2017 and exclusively shot at one single urban location, street or area. Like during a real scuba dive, where the diver has to be focused and observant to discover new things. The participation is free of charge! Entry Deadline is 30 April 2017. The best three street diving series will be exhibited at Rotterdam RAW Streetphoto Gallery in front of an international and renowned audience. More information about the contest can be found on the website. www.urbanstreetdiving.com
Join us at the Photo Outing to the Voorlinden Museum in Wassenaar!As a photo club we firmly believe that the best way to improve your photography is by getting out there and shooting! To help you do so, Keep the Moment is organising an outing at the Voorlinden Museum on 30 April 14.00 - 17.00
Voorlinden is a new private museum in beautiful surroundings near Wassenaar. It opened just recently, in the Autumn of 2016. It houses among others the private post-modern art collection of a Dutch family. The grounds of the Museum and the building itself offer opportunities for some great photographs, while the art collection is particularly photogenic. museum Voorlinden
We welcome Outers (photographers) from all levels from beginners to more experienced to join us for the outing. Some great photo moments are guaranteed!
If you would like more information, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please register to attend the outing
· All Outers will need to meet at the Museum entrance at 14.00
· Outers can get to the Museum by car on the A44, or by bus 23 from Central Station The Hague, with a 10 minutes’ walk afterwards to get you there. Biking is also available as a healthy option!
· the museum is private, the Museum card is not valid (entrance fees 15,-)
Urban Photo Race Rotterdam / Amsterdam 2017
A new city means whole new photo opportunities and yet another day for you to live the UPR experience. UPR Rotterdam has been in the making for a while and we're very proud to roll it out this year. Rotterdam is a fast pace, bustling modern city, with many great street photography opportunities. We're very excited and curious about the photographic outcome of this new venture, and invite you to join us on Saturday 13 May 2017.
Prepare yourself to hit the streets in this new edition of the Urban Photo Race Amsterdam. Amateur and professional photographers are invited to experience and share a unique view of Amsterdam in this exciting 12 hour race against the clock photo competition on Saturday 10 June 2017.
Keep the Moment organise:
- We arrange group visits to photographic events and exhibitions.
- We organise outings to take great pictures.
- In the studio we experiment a technique.
- We invite professional photographers for lectures.
- Most outings and groups events are free. Only sometimes we ask a little fee to cover our expenses.