This workshop is suitable for anyone who is familiar with camera settings and knows how to shoot in manual mode.
This is a practical course with photo shoots. You will learn different genres of photography. You will have lessons on different locations and you will learn about different light situations and how to influence the light. We will work with natural light, low light, flash, theatre and light combinations.
You will learn how to instruct models, what kind of props you need to complete your shoot and how to make a mood board to make your ideas clear. Tips and tricks for reportage and documentary. You get assignments to practise at home. Every lesson we have an review ofour pictures. We will discuss the composition of your photos and together we make series for the exhibition. At the end of the course we will have an exhibition in the studio with a party to invite your friends.
- lesson 1: Visual signature, moodboard and still life.
- lesson 2: Portrait photography.
- lesson 3: Photography of a model in studio with flashlight.
- lesson 4: Dance photography with theater light.
- lesson 5: Review the pictures. And Documentary, composition and storytelling.
- lesson 6 weekend: Portrait on location with flash and natural light. And with guest teacher and model.
- lesson 7: Visual signature and how to make series.
- lesson 8: Finalize and review the pictures for the exhibition.
- Exhibition with a party
This course runs twice a year only in spring and autumn.Do you like to do only a 3 hour lesson? You can sign up for lesson 3, 4 and 6 separate. See more info in workshops.
Tuesday 1 June
|Location||Keep the Moment Studio|
Guest Teacher: Michiel Cohen
This course consists of 8 lessons of 3 hours. 7 weekdays and 1 lesson in the weekend.
2 Emma Rothfusz 3. Fransec Sierra.