Photography course for beginners in English
Learn how to get the most out of your single-lens reflex or compact camera. Have fun completing the assignments and improve the quality of your photos. Share tips and creative ideas. Compare and review your photos in class and learn how to improve.
During the course you will learn composition and camera skills. Discover photography theory and practice. Learn how ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed work together. Bring your own digital camera and develop your skills.
This course will cover:
- Composition and Perspective
- Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO
- Camera lens basics, Wide angle and Tele
- White Balance and Focus
- Portraits on Location and in the Studio
- Different kinds of Llight and Flash
- Staged Photography
- Night and Street Photography
- Splashing Water Photography
- Documentary and Nature Photography
- Architecture Photography
Monday 22 May 19.00 - 22.00
|Location||Keep the Moment Studio|
|The evening course consists of 8 lessons and 1 whole day during 7 weeks (7 weekdays and 2 times in the weekend)
The course in daytime consists of 8 lessons in 8 weeks and 1 whole day in weekend.
1. Barbara 2. Esti Lutati Penningsi 3. Anne